IT Services for New Jersey Accounting Firms
Do you need an IT support firm experienced with your accounting, wealth management, or fund management firm’s specific software applications?
Do you need an IT consulting firm experienced with the IT security and reporting requirements of financial regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley and FINRA?
There’s a tremendous amount at stake for financial institutions and financial firms when it comes to their Internet technology—and no room for data breaches, non-compliance, shoddy reporting or system failures.
IND Corporation provides managed IT services for small and medium-sized financial firms in New Jersey. We understand that technology must provide maximum productivity, reliability, security and compliance for financial services firms, brokers, banks and asset managers.
Our Capabilities Include
- SOX/FINRA-savvy IT security and auditing capabilities
- One hour urgent-issue response guarantee
- Unlimited remote and onsite IT support & consulting
- Proactive monitoring and nightly maintenance
- A team of experienced and caring IT professionals
- Able to service businesses across northern New Jersey from our conveniently located Parsippany office
In addition to compliance issues, we help you reduce risk and boost efficiency with our TotalCare packages that include:
- Managed IT services with 24/7 support and monitoring
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Assessment of current infrastructure to ensure it is fully optimized
- Security assessment and breach mitigation
- Data backup and storage
Our flat-rate, fixed-price services are backed by a team of savvy IT professionals who understand the importance of maintaining a secure, high-availability IT infrastructure.
Leverage our expertise and reap the benefits of increased efficiencies and productivity, while reducing IT costs and risks for your financial services practice. Contact us to discuss the specific IT management requirements of your NJ financial services firm.